Belgium Vs Panama
Venue of Belgium Vs Panama FIFA World Cup 2018 Group G
Date: Monday, 18 June 2018
Kick-Off at 16:00 UK / 17:00 CET
Venue: Olimpiyskiy Stadion Fisht, Sochi.
Belgium Predicted Starting Eleven (3-4-2-1)
Panama Predicted Starting Eleven (5-4-1)
- Last showing in the World Cup: Quarterfinals, 2014.
- Best finish: Fourth place, 1986.
- Notable: The Red Devils have advanced past the group stage in five of their past six appearances but have made it past the quarterfinals just once, 32 years ago.
- FIFA world ranking: 3. ELO world ranking: 8.
- Last showing in the World Cup: First appearance.
- Best finish: First appearance.
- Notable: First appearance.
- FIFA world ranking: 55. ELO world ranking: 47.
Overview: After looking at the trend of the Fifa Worldcup 2018 it is getting difficult day by day to predict as most of the Small team giving really tough time and winning against big and very strong teams on paper. Recently Germany Vs Mexico, Mexico did great upset against Germany at the same time except for Saudi Arabia match all small teams played really well so far in this tournament.
Prediction of Belgium Vs Panama: Keeping in mind all the trend still Belgium is the far better team on paper and can win quite convincingly, right now Belgium is at 73% and Panama is at 27% only.
If we talk about score Belgium will be winning with 2-0 and chances of Panama are very low but never know its game and anything can happen.
Suchi baat is a unique platform which provides news from all around the world. The Website provides daily updates about the current affairs and also inform audience through truth and facts behind the broadcast news, with over a dozen of qualified staff, we try harder to bring the news is most refined form.