Group G: England vs Panama, When: Sunday, June 24, 8:00 a.m. ET
Where: Nizhny Novgorod Stadium, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
England won their first match against Tunisia and right now at the 2nd place on the Group table, on the other hand, Panama comprehensively beaten by Belgium in their first match of Fifa world cup 2018. England is the very strong team and in remarkable form from last one year. Panama has some energetic young players who can give tough time to any team but its difficult for them to face England’s attack. On paper and field, England is far away from Panama in terms of their experience and performance.
England vs Panama – Lineups
Pickford – Stones, Maguire, Walker – Trippier, Young, Lingard, Henderson, Sterling – Loftus-Cheek, Kane
Head Coach: Gareth Southgate
Penedo – Murillo, Torres, Escobar, Davis – Gómez – Bárcenas, Cooper, Godoy, Rodriguez – Perez
Head Coach: Hernan Gomez
- Both Panama and England have never faced each other before in any tournament this is the first time when they are facing each other.
- In the previous match of England, they had 17 shots against Tunisia.
- England has not lost any match in any tournament for 12 months.
- Panama picked 5 Yellow cards in their opening match against Belgium.
- They had just 40% possession in their first match of Group G, Fifa world cup 2018 Russia.
England vs Panama prediction:
Straight away the chances of England are higher from Panama, they will be winning this first contest of day quite convincingly, England is on 84% and Panama is just 16% favorite.
If we talk about score prediction then England is scoring 4 goals in today’s match and Panama will not be able to score a goal or maybe they will be scoring 1 goal. So the score prediction is England is winning this match with 4-0 in this Group G match of FIFA world cup 2018 Russia.