Germany vs Sweden World Cup 2018 Group F
Date: Saturday, 23 June 2018
Kick-off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: Fisht Olympic Stadium (Sochi).
Germany: Neuer (c) – Kimmich, Boateng, Rüdiger, Hector – Kroos, Rudy – Müller, Draxler, Reus – Werner
Absentees: Hummels (neck)
Coach: Joachim Löw
Sweden: Olsen – Lustig, Granqvist (c), Lindelof, Augustinsson – Claesson, Larsson, Ekdal, Forsberg – Berg, Toivonen
Coach: Janne Andersson
Germany vs Sweden Germany lost their first match against Mexico which was a great upset. On the other hand, Sweden won their first match against The Korea Republic 1-0 in that match they didn’t play extraordinary yet they won that match. No doubt that Germany team is so strong on paper as well as on the field. The track record of Germany is extremely fantastic in Big Tournaments. Sweden can give tough time but they are not in a position to defeat Germany. Germany will definitely bounce back yet they will be in under pressure but they have very potential lineup who can face this challenge.
- The only time Germany lost against Sweden is in 1958 Fifa World cup when Sweden was the host.
- Sweden was in Fifa Worldcup after 2006, they haven’t qualified in 2010,2014 Fifa world cup.
- The best of Sweden is 2nd place in the tournament when they hosted FIFA world cup in 1958.
- In 2014 Fifa Worldcup Germany played extremely outstanding and won the world cup.
- If we talk about on paper then Germany is far better in terms of every department as compared to Sweden.
Germany Vs Sweden prediction:
The chances of Germany are very high against Sweden, keeping in mind the upset by Mexico. Still, Germany is at 83% and Sweden is at 17% only. and if we talk about score prediction then I am seeing 3 goals from Germany and Sweden attack is not that impressive so I am not seeing any goal from them. Score prediction is 3-0.